1. Does low level infrared therapy emit heat?
No, the treatment uses cold infrared technology that emits no heat, sound, or vibrations.
2. What happens when the infrared device hits the fatty tissue?
The INFRARED device disrupts the external membrane of the fat cell, inducing lipolysis
3. What is released during treatment?
• Free Fatty Acids
4. Where to the free fatty acids go?
Once the free fatty acid leaves the cell and enters the interstitial space, it is then absorbed by the lymphatic system. Additionally, when combined with oxygen, free fatty acids produced energy.
5. Where does the glycerol go?
Glycerol diffuses widely and rapidly throughout the body passing through the blood stream, and appears in the urine. Additionally, glycerol is converted by the liver into a useful energy source – glucose.
6. Are there any harmful side effects or contraindications?
The infrared device is non-invasive with no harmful side effects. The contraindications are pregnancy, epilepsy, cancer, and patients with pacemakers.
7. How does the Laser55 process work?
The Laser55 program helps to warm fat cells at a specific temperature which helps to trick them into thinking you are working out when you are not. The fat cells are tricked into releasing stored fat in order for your body to burn as energy. Without the fat cell storing excess fat, they immediately shrink.
8. Is the fat loss permanent?
Yes, the fat is gone as if you exercised it away.
9. Is the procedure really painless?
Absolutely! The body sculpting laser does not cut, burn, or hurt in any way. You will feel no discomfort.
10. Is the Laser55 process safe?
Yes, it is an FDA approved device, and no side affects have been reported.
11. How many sessions do I need?
That depends on your body. Most clients lose approximately between a half inch and 2 inches per session.
12. How often do I need to come in for treatments?
Most clients come in between 1 and 3 times a week but It is totally up to you.
13. Do I have to starve myself while going through the treatments?
No, just eat healthy and in moderation. Its also important to drink lots of water in the days after the treatments.
Phone: 860-LASER55 (860 527-3755)
Click here to schedule an appointment